PhotoPay is a mobile payment data capture SDK for mobile banking and payment apps.
- Great customer experience - replaces manual data entry
- Fast & accurate
- Used by more than 10 million mobile banking customer in 15 countries
- Simple integration into mobile banking application
Payment slip scanner
- Realtime SDK for standardized payment slips. Entire processing is on mobile phone.
OCR line scanner
- Scan OCR line / code line encoded payment data.
Payment barcode scanner
- SDK for fast scan of dense payment barcodes.
IBAN / payment field scanner
- Scan individual payment data entries like IBAN or reference numbers from every paper or screen.
PDF / Electronic bill data extraction
- System for extraction of payment data from PDF and other electronic bills.
Private cloud payment slip scanner
- Server based SDK for non standardized payment slips.
Banks or mobile banking software providers can include PhotoPay into their mobile banking and payment apps. PhotoPay supports iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms.
TECHNICAL DEVICE REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITATIONS:
PhotoPay can run on any devices with at least 640x480 video resolution running iOS 6.0 or newer. That means the following devices are supported:
- iPhone 3GS and newer
- iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer
- iPad 2 and newer
The following devices are not supported:
- iPhone 2G/3G
- all devices without rear facing cameras (older iPod Touch devices and iPad 1st Gen)
Due to large number of different Android devices, the requirements for Android devices are given in terms of camera properties and CPU architecture. PhotoPay can run on Android devices (tablet or phone) which has:
- Android 4.1 or newer
- camera video preview resolution at least 480p
- CPU architecture arm64-v8a, armv7 or x86 (other architectures such as MIPS or armv6 are not supported)
PhotoPay can run on devices with front facing camera and on devices without autofocus but that can have effect on overall success rate in some specific situations.
Additionally, PhotoPay is not supported on "blacklisted" devices which, due to various technical reasons, don't meet minimal user experience requirements. Currently, on the blacklist are following devices:
- LG Optimus Me P350
- HTC Wildfire
- Prestigio Multiphone 5430 Duo
PhotoPay reserves the right to add additional devices to the blacklist, under the condition that device is not in top 10 most popular devices globally.
Minimum Windows Phone OS version required by PhotoPay is 8.0 and a device with the auto-focus feature. PhotoPay is supported on all Windows Phone devices with back facing cameras. If some devices cannot meet minimal user experience requirements, the right to "blacklist" (i.e. make PhotoPay unavailable on) those devices is reserved, under the condition that specific device is not in top 10 most popular devices globally.
Currently supported countries:
Bosnia & Herzegovina
*Note: unstructured documents are supported via SegmentScan feature